We're looking for an experienced writer to join our fully remote team. This is a contractor role but there's enough work to keep you busy full-time.
What you'll be doing:
You will be writing product and service reviews, roundups, and guides within niche categories such as small business, entrepreneurship, tech, cybersecurity, and finance.
Who we're looking for:
- Knowledgeable in at least one of the following categories listed above
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Understands the basics when it comes to on-site SEO
- Able to explain technical concepts to a general audience
- Willing to write about the same topic extensively while providing a unique take every time
- Committed (nay, obsessive) about quality, accuracy, and attention to detail in their work
- Deadline-driven - we're a business, deadlines are really important to us
- Able to problem-solve and work independently
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Google Docs, Slack, Asana
- Native English speaker
- Must be an independent contractor, no agencies
- Available to take on a high volume of work
- Able to submit or link to writing samples
About Wired Rhino
We build, acquire, market, and monetize consumer-facing web properties. We strive to provide the most accurate software, product, and service reviews along with compelling and thorough resource guides.
We're a fully remote team, from the islands of East Asia to the mountains of South America, to the windswept plains of Middle America. We don't care when or where you work (as long as you meet deadlines, obviously). We have a strong preference for writers who can deliver high quality and quantity of work.
Our hiring process
If we think you're a good fit, we'll reach out with a brief for a paid trial. We’ll then review that and follow up with any feedback or further questions. If all goes well then you're hired!
To apply, please send a cover letter and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.