New Law Business Model
Jobs posted: 1
The old law business model is broken. New Law Business Model was created to guide inspired lawyers into a new era.
New Law Business Model is on a mission to transform how lawyers practice law. We're a rapidly growing, multi-million dollar digital education company that provides lawyers with the training, skills, coaching, and systems for scaling their law practices.
The following 5 core values embody our culture and serve as a compass for our own behavior, as well as for those we serve:
- Be Badass: We at NLBM make it our mission to give things our ALL, each and every day. We set audacious goals that push us because we know that growth happens in the stretch. We are deeply dedicated to our work and constantly strive to bring our best possible selves forward in service of that mission. We see challenges as opportunities to become better and take strategic action to realize our vision.
- Walk the Talk: Our values aren’t just words to us; we practice what we preach and make sure that our behaviors are aligned with our values. If we say we’re going to do something, we do it. And if we don’t, we take ownership and clean it up. We aspire to do the right thing even when it’s hard. We put health and family first.
- We Rise: We are consistently doing the work of stepping up to whatever challenges present themselves as we pursue our mission and vision, as we know that challenges are fuel for learning and growth. We know that success is not the absence of obstacles but in how we show up in response - with resilience, tenacity and grace. We believe that a rising tide lifts all boats, and that we can only create a world that works for everyone together. We practice and embody a growth mindset and actively seek out feedback and engage in intentional reflection in service of our growth and continuous improvement.
- You Matter: At NLBM, we believe that it really, truly matters how each of us show up at any given moment. We value and welcome input and feedback from our lawyers, our partners and our staff, as we know that each and every one of us has something to offer. We hire team members who get this, and as such realize that they are not confined by their job title and love working together for the greater good of our lawyers and our organization. We realize that our attitude creates our individual and collective reality and are conscious of the attitude we are bringing into our every day.
- Build Legacy: At NLBM we understand that a legacy isn’t something that gets left behind; it is being created by how we live each and every day. And we want all of us - ourselves, our lawyers, and our collective community - to be living lives worth living and creating legacies worth leaving. We want to do well by us all by doing good for us all. We’re in this for the long run, and make choices now that are in alignment with the future we are creating. We are dedicated to creating a more fair, equitable and just world that works for all of us, and supports generations of communities to come.
Serving more than 2,000 lawyers since 2006, NLBM teaches lawyers how to build impactful legal practices that they love and that make a real difference in their clients lives.
We are always looking for talented people that want to make a difference and that align deeply with our values and our mission!