Have questions about We Work Remotely?
We've got answers.
What is We Work Remotely?
We Work Remotely is the world’s largest platform for finding and listing remote jobs. We have over 230,000 unique visitors to the site, and over 500 new positions posted every month.
We Work Remotely launched publicly in 2011. Since then, we have seen over 10,500 jobs posted to our platform and have job seekers visiting us from 99% of the countries on earth. Remote work is truly taking over the world! Check out some of our statistics.
How do I post my job?
Looking for a remote worker? Congrats! You’ve come to the right place.
To post a job on We Work Remotely:
- Head to the first page of our checkout flow
- Fill out the job information forms and company information.
If you’ve posted with us before, you may choose to only fill in your company name and email and the company information will be pulled in from your last posting.
- Once previewed, all you need to do is fill out payment information and press “post job”. No other sign up or login is required.
- A receipt with instructions to edit your posting will be sent to the email provided immediately after successful payment. Please make sure you keep this receipt handy and bookmark it -- it will allow you to access your company page, where all of your jobs can be managed!.
All payments are processed securely by Stripe.
Looking for some tips on creating a job posting that sells?
See tips + download a free job posting template here.
How much does it cost?
The base price for a job listing on We Work Remotely is $299 per month.
Help your ad stand out
You may also choose one of our optional upgrade options - Good, Better, and Best - to gain more visibility to your listing:
- Highlighted job on our main page
- Distribution of your job in our community Slack Channel (over 3,000 users)
- Double the social media posts associated with your job
- Monthly stats email
Price per month: $358 USD
Includes all "Good" features, plus:
- The addition of your company logo on the main index feed of our site
Price per month: $388 USD
Our premium job listing. Includes all of the “Better” features, plus:
- Your listing is pinned to the top of the homepage and category feed for 7 days
- Your listing is pinned to the top of our ‘daily digest’ email distribution
Price per month: $438 USD
How long do listings stay live?
Listings stay live for 30 days and renew automatically at the end of 30 days unless cancelled. We send a five-day renewal reminder to make sure listings only renew if you want them too.
How do I make changes or edit my listing?
Remember that receipt that we mentioned gets sent after posting? This is where it comes in handy. On your receipt, you will be provided with a link to edit your listing (in red circle):
Click this link and make the changes you’d like, then click “Save Changes”.
You can also use the company profile link (Green Circle), to find all of your listings (live and expired) in one place:
If you lose the edit links shown above, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!
How do I cancel my listing or subscription?
To cancel your subscription or remove your job entirely:
- Use the link shown above in the initial receipt
- Choose “Manage your listing” at the top of the edit page:
- From there, you will be taken to a page where you can choose to cancel your subscription and leaving the listing live for the remaining duration, or cancel the subscription and remove the listing entirely from the page -- ideally because you’ve made your hire!
Can I renew an expired listing?
You sure can! Visit your unique company page, found through the receipt sent after posting and scroll down to the list of jobs. Identify the listing you’d like to renew and click on “renew listing” under the title:
Have we missed something? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!