We Work Remotely is a large, global platform of individuals pursuing remote work and companies looking to hire. The platform is driven by employer content posted to our site, as well as our community of thousands of job seekers currently pursuing, or looking to pursue remote work. We take our role as job facilitator seriously, and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
We Work Remotely is constantly updating and moderating the positions posted. We reserve the right to remove any job posting at any time for any reason. Please see below guidelines for more information.
Guidelines for job posts.
Jobs postings with language that meet the below criteria will be removed if no action is taken within 24 hours of initial flagging by the WWR team:
- Are illegal in Canada (we are a Canadian company that abides by Canadian Law).
- Constitute Harassment of any kind. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Racist, sexist, or discriminatory in nature.
- Pornographic, mature in nature, or overly obscene
- Inflammatory, offensive or demeaning material that is NSFW.
- Job postings that are meant to scam users in potential phishing attempts, or any postings that involved an exchange of money in the hiring process.
We Work Remotely is not liable for any third party information posted to our platform. Please see our terms of service for more information about liability and legal expectations involved in posting jobs, as well as applying for jobs found on our platform.