We are looking for a highly motivated, customers-centric and organized Product Manager with a strong interest in technologies to help us scale our product and company.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing a set of features and products of our last-mile solution. You will have a central role between business, technology and customer experience to maximize the value of our product and to take the right decision for the future.
- Define and communicate the long-term vision and strategy for your product.
- Understand the customer’s needs, market trends and competition to drive innovation.
- Collect information and present them to facilitate the prioritization and develop an evidence-based decision-making process.
- Define the short-term roadmap and communicate it to all concerned teams.
- Understand the customer needs to ensure clarity and prepare for implementation.
- Work daily with the engineering team to build quality features that match the customer needs.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- Prior experience working in B2B product development, ideally related to SAAS products
- You are an excellent communicator and able to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to translate strong user empathy and understanding of user needs and pain points into something tangible that people love
- Passionate about building scalable products with solid understanding of software engineering.
- Creative problem solver who is not afraid of taking on challenges
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world of last mile logistics.
- You can make a huge impact and grow with the company.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package
- Flexible company, nice colleagues to work with, fun company activities (even for our remote people!),...
If you desire to work on changing the future of cities, then this is your chance: don’t hesitate and apply now!