Front-End Web Developer
Headquarters: Denver, CO
Region: United States
View all Tribe jobs →
We are looking for a motivated Front-End Web Developer to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image); familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Browser extension development knowledge is a plus
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Knowledge of JWT
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Apply for this position
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.