Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Tivix is a business unit of Kellton Tech, that focused on digital product development. Tivix is a team of 115+ engineers, designers and product managers. We're headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland, Poland, London and India. We’re looking to add a key engineering team member to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
This is a remote position.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
Ideally, You have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer
- Solid understanding of TypeScript + Redux-Saga, alternatively Ramda
- Production experience with React and React libraries
- Familiarity with WebSockets
- Production experience with Webpack and/or other bundlers
- Experience in writing maintainable and testable code
- Strong understanding of usability and design patterns
- Experience with profiling tools and performance optimization techniques
- Experience in building libraries and working with tools like Storybook
- Experience with CI/CD workflows
- Attention to detail, focus on quality with experience in writing automation tests and project documentation
- Experience with other software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design patterns etc.
- Familiarity with Windows environment and PowerShell will be an asset
- Excellent communication as well as analytical skills to build good working relationships
- Mentoring other less experienced team members
- Ability to work in changing contexts and to switch between priorities
- Experience with other JS frameworks such as Angular, Vue, etc.
- Python/backend framework (Django) experience
- Familiarity with node.js
- Open-source contributions
- Comprehensive health and life insurance benefits
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal Innovation fund (training)
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Opportunities for international travel