The Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for supporting the selection of rapidly maturing solutions and services, primarily working with Node.js, Typescript, NestJS, PostgreSQL, Vue.js and Vuetify. A self-starter who is well rounded and open to learning new skills to help the team reach their goals together will be the best fit for our team! With a focus on transparency, communication, and trust, our team performs best with likeminded teammates that help to foster creativity and solutions.
This position is available to remote workers, you do not need to be located in Miami.
- Designing a database - can you optimize the database schema given an opportunity?
- Database queries in general – when problems hit, can you go in and debug what is going on, potentially writing raw SQL queries to improve performance?
- Understanding of how to communicate with the APIs in all directions
- Contributing to solution roadmaps by identifying improvements needed to UX/UI of solutions
- Creating and maintaining team/product documentation
- Turning designs into products
- Understanding of testing and have an ability to write tests
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques via deliverables/milestones/phase completions
- Communicate support to clients to debug and resolve problems
- At least 2 years of backend and front-end experience
- Intimate knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Some knowledge of A11Y and Android Enterprise
- Familiar with Google APIs (Cloud and Firebase especially)
- Familiar with GIT/code management solutions
- Experience with Redis and WebSockets
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Security
- Understanding of UX
- Knowledge and experience with Typescript, Nuxt.js, prototyping, and WebRTC and its signaling is a plus!
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot issues
- Expertly organized and detail-oriented