We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our growing team. You will be working alongside our sales lead.
Sked Social lets brands from small businesses to global enterprises better plan, publish and analyse their social media content, particularly for Instagram. We've been in business for 6 years now, and we have ambitious goals for 2021 with some exciting new features in the pipeline and recently launched.
- Prospecting and outreach for potential customers of Sked to ensure they understand when Sked might be a good fit.
- Sales pipeline management and data quality. We use ActiveCampaign as our CRM and marketing stack, so experience here is a big plus.
- Segmentation of leads/signups and qualification as needed.
- Mining of existing data including newsletter signups or past customers to identify sales opportunities.
- Reporting of our activities and success.
Most of our sales is self-service signup with "sales/customer success assisted" conversion, but you will ultimately be in charge of pipeline end-to-end, and we expect this to change over time as our product mix changes.
This is a junior role, however we hope that you and the role will grow over time.
- 1-3 years of experience as an SDR or similar position.
- Experience in the B2B market, particularly SaaS at a small-medium ticket size ($5k-$20k annual contracts).
- Understanding of common sales methodology in SaaS companies like "Predictable Revenue" or Hubspot's inbound sales processes.
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel (Pivot Tables are your best friend) and/or SQL
- Know-how with CRMs (plus any SDR tools like Apollo or Outreach.io)
- Native level written and spoken English, other languages a plus but not required
- Knowledge or experience of social media marketing and/or Instagram is a plus.
Experience working remotely is also highly desirable.
We are advertising this role at US$35,000 p.a. base (all inclusive) on a full time basis, plus uncapped commissions.
For those in the US, this role is on a 1099 basis.
Asia-pacific (+ ANZ) or North America timezones preferred but not mandatory. Our founder is in Melbourne, Australia but you will be working with prospects in the region as well as North America and Europe. You will collaborate closely with our head of sales who is in Canada.
Recruiters or other third parties do not need to contact us, and please don't send us unsolicited email followups etc – we'll get in touch with you :)