Senior Coldfusion Web Developer
Headquarters: Charlotte, NC
View all SignUpGenius jobs →
Senior Web Developer
We’re a large B2C SaaS company – and by large, we mean 10-14 million unique visits every month. Providing online sign ups for groups to get organized and do powerful things in their communities, gets us going every day.
When you work for us, you’re signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at huge scale.
We’re open to two types of remote options:
1. Full-time with benefits – 42-45 hours a week, full health insurance, 401k matching, end-of-year bonus, PTO and holidays. You provide your own equipment. Work a typical business day schedule that you set for yourself, so we know you can connect with your team when needed. This remote position is for outside of the Charlotte, NC area.
2. Hourly, no benefits - 35 hrs/wk minimum with no benefits and you provide your own equipment. We’ll figure out a consistent schedule with you that works for you and the team. This remote position is for outside of the Charlotte, NC area.
Your responsibilities will involve:
Planning/architecting new development projects.
- Refactoring existing site features for improved performance and/or scalability.
- Writing/optimizing SQL queries for improved database performance.
- Interacting/supporting users with complex problems experienced on the site.
We’d like to know you have:
- Experience with cloud server architecture from Amazon AWS or equivalent service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Experience with UX/UI is a bonus.
Sound interesting? Let’s get started. Send your resume (PDF format) and a cover letter and tell us why you think you should be our next genius developer. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this position
Send your resume (PDF format) and cover letter and tell us why you think you should be our next genius developer. email@example.com.