Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, BST (UTC +6)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, GST (UTC +4)
, EAT (UTC +3)
We are seeking the SEO specialist of our dreams to join our growing team of talent.
In the role, you'll own the on-page SEO process for an amazing pool of clients in markets as diverse as fashion and finance to automotive and travel.
You’ll spearhead traffic and ROI improvements for SEO Sherpa's clients by doing competitive analysis, keyword research, content development, and page-level optimizations.
You will give recommendations and suggest opportunities for maximizing organic search performance using big data, creativity, and problem-solving at scale.
You’ll keep close tabs on our clients’ search performance by tracking and reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions. You'll feed those insights to fellow squad members to influence SEO strategy, direction, and approach.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then read on.
Note - while this position is a remote role, it requires a high level of collaboration with other team members. For that purpose, applicants residing in time zones of 4 hours +/- of Dubai (GST) will be considered.
We are looking for a passionate SEO specialist who lives and breathes search engine optimization and is ready to impact our clients who include fast-growth startups and world-leading brands.
Is This Role Right For You?
If you answer “YES” to all these we’ll be a great fit….
- SEO is your thing, but we all know it takes a more holistic approach to be successful nowadays: You're confident using Analytics to make data-driven decisions. You understand that content strategy is really about providing resources to solve users' problems. And, you know the key to promoting content isn't how long your prospect list is, but identifying and connecting with the right influencers and websites.
- You have extensive in-the-trenches experience covering all aspects of SEO, but particularly on-page SEO such as keyword research, snippet optimization, TF-IDF, Schema, canonicalization, image optimization, and more.
- You’re a data-obsessed problem-solver with a creative mindset. Even though you love exploring new ideas, you believe that strategic decisions should be backed by data.
- You're a motivated self-starter, with excellent time management skills and possess the ability to manage competing deadlines with gusto. You are proficient at building processes for repeatable success.
- You are passionately engaged with the ever-evolving search landscape and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success.
- You understand that results in SEO require a coordinated approach. You are highly collaborative and most in-flow when strategizing with technical, content, user-experience, and outreach specialists to solve client needs.
- Lastly, you pay attention to the details, but never lose sight of the big picture which starts and ends with client results.
A proven successful track record of SEO results on sites in diverse industries will be to your advantage. A fun-going attitude is a must.
Cool stuff you'll get:
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Full-time, flexible hours, and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else) within timezones of 4 hours +/- of Dubai.
- Radical transparency across business metrics and information (we call this "open for business").
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases are covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client's business.