Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in a discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.
Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer.
What we offer
- Full-time role, 100% remote
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Lots of training, excellent internal support, and coaching (a great place to learn)
- Regular communication with the global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 37.5 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- Budget for computer equipment (pending 3-month probationary period)
Creative Force is a European software company, born global, registered in Malta.
We’re 35 people— an international team of 16 nationalities, speaking 15 languages, living in 30 cities across 18 countries. A micro-global business, if you like. We’re a fully remote, distributed, work-from-home team— and believe that remote work is the future for tech companies.
We have no “headquarters”, no expensive office. We’ve been living this future for years already, and know first hand just how powerful this way of work can be. We’re a tightly connected 24/5 global team of professionals, creatively innovating how we do business, and the exceptional SaaS products we make, for our awesome clients.
We’ve become known for 5-star service and our products are known for ease-of-use and great design. Earning clients across Europe east and west, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
We’re real people— humans. We love work-life balance, nature, animals, culture, and communities. This informs our values and the products we make. We love what we do, the software we create, and the problems we solve for our clients.
We believe in the power of good, and the power of design. Good design— it’s good for business. We design all-round beautiful products. Good design is not just surface. Beauty and quality go to the core. Performance, integrity, security, stability, and scalability— all get our creative good design treatment.
That’s us. We’re a creative force.
How to apply
Submission is via our system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes. Applications from outside the system will not be considered.