💡 The Opportunity
Are you passionate about breaking things and fixing them?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s QA team!
As Automation Tester, you will be responsible for introducing Automation Testing to the business and helping to improve the reliability of our product for our customers.
Your focus is to understand our QA processes today and devise an automation testing plan that will enable the team to run automated tests as part of our development processes.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
🤝 About You
- At least 3-5 years of QA/Software Engineering test experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- A confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Perseverance is in your DNA and you don’t take no for an answer.
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Motivated and able to work on own initiative
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things You’ll Be Doing
- Functional testing of new features and fixes
- Implementing an automated testing framework to cover regression testing
- Responsible for making own decisions when it comes to being the owner of quality, along with other QAs
- Articulating all concerns regarding not only software functional requirements, but also UX
- Releases execution through automated Jenkins scripts
- Reporting new issues and communicating them across the company when necessary
- Collaborating with the whole development team in order to get the best possible outcome of the development effort
- Working closely with Product Owners and Support Team in order to understand business and customer needs
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
⚡ Want to get our attention when you apply?
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in the QA and Development Team.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great product you have experienced recently and why it was awesome.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
So, if you want to join Weronika, Ola and Zoe in helping to implement automation testing and improve the quality of our product for our customers, please submit your application!