The Lead Generation Marketing Manager for Mid and Large-Size businesses will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, ads, direct mail, webinar and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, and building programs and reports. This position will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. We are looking for someone who can help grow our lead generation pipeline from 200 to 800 leads per month.
- 5+ years of experience leading B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Expertise across a wide range of lead generation tactics/channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, CRM, Affiliates) with experience driving campaign strategy, execution, and reports.
- Strong understanding of lead scoring, sales nurturing methodologies, e-commerce marketing strategy, and web/app/event tracking.
- Work together with other SEO and Conversion specialists to optimize our lead generation pipelines.
- Experience working with data platform tools such as Hubspot, SalesForce, Google Analytics / Tag Manager, and A/B testing software.
- Ability to assess and communicate key strategic risks and opportunities.
- Excellent English verbal, written communication, as well as interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Preferred timezones UTC to EST.
Perks and Benefits
- Working full-time in a remote environment
- Trips to team meetups are paid
- Teammates from countries all over the world
- Paid vacations
- Educational support
- Great company culture
- Monday - Friday working days