Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
Employees rely on Robin to plan their day in the office. Companies rely on Robin to understand how the office is actually used. We’re hiring a Product Manager who will help our customers access and analyze actionable insights from the platform data, so they can make business decisions around their workplace and hybrid office strategies. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
We’re Hiring Someone Who Will:
- Have deep empathy for users with varying levels of data literacy, and the ability to present a compelling data narrative which can be accessible by users along the spectrum from advanced to novice.
- Use continuous discovery practices to identify the most impactful problems to solve.
- Work closely with partners in engineering, design, product, marketing, customer success and support, to develop and test solutions.
- Develop, own, and evangelize the roadmap for reporting and insights.
- Identify new strategic opportunities to monetize and go-to-market with high-value analytics solutions.
- Champion the collection, storage, and retrieval of platform data, and partner closely with stakeholders across product and engineering to ensure we’re able to answer the most impactful data questions.
- Define success metrics to guide the team’s work.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3+ years of product management experience working on a data analytics platform, building internal reporting dashboards, or similar responsibilities.
- Have experience translating key customer questions into data problems to be solved, as well as partnering with engineers, data scientists, designers, and customers to ensure the data product is accurate, actionable, and useful.
- Have experience across the product life cycle including research, ideation, launch, and iteration.
- Have used data and analytics to back up key insights.
- Know how to address the problem and can wrangle teammates to get things done.
- Are customer focused - Customers enjoy talking to you. You also enjoy talking with them. And you can translate these conversations into action.
- Enjoy learning - Product management is a team sport. You love learning new things and helping others do the same. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Are adaptable - You understand things can change. You don’t fear change, but welcome it and know how to adjust projects/timelines/goals quickly.
- Have resolve - When things get tough, you lean in, roll up your sleeves, and get the job done anyway.
It’s an Added Bonus If You:
- Worked at a SaaS company before.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.