Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
At ReUp, our Analytics team uses data to create insights that drive progress toward ReUp’s goals. We work toward providing easily accessible, easily understandable, and actionable data and insights to each team at ReUp.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to dive deep into our data, work collaboratively across teams, and share insights. You will play a central role in bringing data to the forefront of all decisions and be an important data advisor at the launch of new initiatives. If you are a curious analyst with strong SQL, Python and business acumen, then we want to hear from you! This is an exciting role with varying responsibilities from analytics and reporting to light data engineering, data product, performance analysis, insight generation, and strategic recommendations. This is a full-time position.
What we do
Founded in 2015, ReUp Education is the only organization that focuses exclusively on helping colleges and universities engage and re-enroll the more than 40% of US students who have “stopped out” and support them until graduation, through our technology-enabled service. To date, we have re-enrolled over 16,200 students, helping 3800 of those students to graduate, and recaptured over $55.3 million in tuition for our university partners.
- Visualize key information through dashboards and reporting to allow teams to understand and use data to power daily decision-making.
- Support the Partner Success team in creating external-facing reports to share performance, insights, and updates with client colleges and universities.
- In partnership with our Marketing, Product and Coaching teams, develop research questions, conduct analyses, synthesize findings, and communicate recommendations that will help ReUp reach its goals.
- Support all internal teams to become more data-driven in their work through developing tools, training, automating processes, and day-to-day support.
- Support and lead validation efforts to ensure we have an accurate, scalable, stable data system.
- Identify and lead opportunities to improve our data system and the ways we use data as a company.
- Analyze client data in SQL, statistical languages, and BI tools like Tableau and Mode Analytics.
Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups often only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. ReUp encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Public Policy, Research, or quantitative focused study [or comparable experience in the field]
- 3-5 years of related work experience in data and analytics
- Experience using data and analysis to communicate ideas and make recommendations
- Ability to engage cross-functional audiences in conversations about analysis and data
- Experience with at least one analytics / visualization tool such as Tableau and Mode Analytics
- Highly analytical and quantitative with strong self discipline
- Experience with statistical analysis techniques such as correlation and regression
- Strong fluency in any of the following: SQL, Python, R, Stata
- *Familiarity with post-secondary education data a plus
- *Familiarity with user analytics and/or marketing analytics a plus
- *Familiarity with machine learning, predictive modeling, and natural language processing a plus
What does success look like?
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- You proactively look for trends in data and provide actionable insights
- Your attention to detail leaves no stone unturned
- You can look across multiple data initiatives and see themes that will help us support re-entering students and their educational outcomes
- You have a passion to support data driven decisions while recognizing the humans behind the numbers
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and location)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Flexible time off and remote work opportunity
- 401(k) plan
- A diverse team that fosters a high level of collaboration despite being highly distributed
- We provide your choice of a Mac or PC laptop
ReUp is a remote organization with a geographically distributed team. This position will be based remotely in one of the states listed: AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MO, NC, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WI.
TEAMWORK * RESULTS * CONSTANT LEARNING * AGENCY * DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUITY * JOY
ReUp employees share a passion for improving outcomes for stopout students. We connect with students to get Results as they embark on completing what they started. We believe in the power of human potential and that supporting an individual’s Agency acts as a catalyst for positive change and resiliency. We support Diversity, Inclusion & Equity, for both the students we work with and in our hiring practices. We value Teamwork and strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We tackle hard problems with curiosity and take action towards continuous improvement and Constant Learning. Approaching our work with open hearts, open minds, and seeking collective success creates Joy. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
ReUp Education is an equal opportunity employer. Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply