What You'll Be Doing:
- Deliver extraordinary software that solves complex, real-world problems in healthcare.
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application. We value the developer who focuses on “front-end” or “back-end”, as specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly. We also value the developer who brings their own specialties, and who will enjoy working across our entire application stack.
- Strive for technological excellence and accomplishment through the adoption of modern tools, processes and standards.
- Work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Support your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional software product development in an Agile environment, ideally developing SaaS products.
- The applicant we are looking for has experience in functional programming, has a passion for learning and personal growth, and works best when working with a team of diverse but like-minded individuals.
- You have real-world experience building software with functional programming languages like with languages like Clojure, Haskell, Lisp, F#, etc...
- You have great oral and written communication skills and are comfortable with collaboration in a virtual setting.
- You demonstrate an enthusiastic interest to learn new technologies.
- You are comfortable with modern infrastructure essentials like AWS, Docker, CI/CD tools, etc.
- You are proficient with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code reviews).
- Prior experience in the healthcare domain, especially clinical trials and/or HIPAA Compliance is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Opportunity Contribute to open source projects at http://github.com/reifyhealth.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop.
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees local to Boston, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.