Who We Are:
PROVEN is a dynamic company at the intersection of skincare and technology. We believe every individual is unique and their skincare should be too. The Skin Genome Project™, winner of MIT’s 2018 Artificial Intelligence Award, is the most comprehensive skincare database ever created that we use to curate ingredients and create personalized products for every customer. We’ve been featured on Shark Tank, the Today Show, Allure, the Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Forbes, CNBC, Refinery29, etc., and with your help, will be featured on even more publications.
We take skincare, clean ingredients, science, and customer service seriously. By doing so we’ve built a disruptive startup leading the way in the skincare industry. Entrepreneurship is not taught in college. Your formal education doesn't prepare you for the reality of starting and running a business. By working at PROVEN you will have full access to see how a successful startup is run. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Social and PR superstar to join our team and help manage multiple marketing touch points. We're rapidly growing and have excellent unit economics. You would be joining at the perfect time to shape our continued growth and directly impact our future success.
Who You Are:
- A social media and PR specialist with 3-6 years of experience.
- An excellent communicator, adept writer, and social media native and expert.
- Want to be a part of a rapidly scaling startup and make a large impact in an ambiguous and fast changing environment.
- Hungry to learn and contribute with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have the self-management, efficiency, and focus to excel at working fully remotely.
- Comfortable with wearing multiple hats and finding additional areas to contribute and takes initiative.
- A self-starter who is fastidiously organized and can effectively manage several projects at the same time.
- Lead day-to-day content strategy and publish content to owned social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
- Build a quality community of engaged fans and followers in order to meet aggressive growth goals across PROVEN social platforms.
- Actively listen and monitor social conversations across our channels and the larger social ecosystem to stay ahead of cultural and technological trends to inform our social strategy.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (paid social, SEO, content marketing, email, and paid search) into an engagement plan, and work with customer support team members to execute effective engagement tactics.
- Lead reputation management efforts focused on cultivating strong reviews reflecting them across social platforms (ie. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Work with the Marketing Team, the Head of Partnerships, and freelancers to brainstorm, ideate, and execute organic, creative and memorable social content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar and regular social publishing schedule to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns, in collaboration with our local marketing teams and paid acquisition.
- Explore new audiences and platforms for both our social media presence and influencer programming on channels such as Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
- Execute real-time activations, campaigns, and other events as needed.
- Support the creation and execution of the company’s PR strategy with the goal to increase brand awareness and position PROVEN as an industry thought leader.
- Coordinate interviews and draft, edit, and review PR content, such as byline articles, written commentary, speaking, and award submissions.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of press articles and company announcements, and amplify them across social media and other appropriate channels.
- Assist with other content creation initiatives for Youtube and other channels.
How To Apply:
with your resume and cover letter in one document. In the subject line put your name and the title of the job you’re applying for (Social and PR Instigator). In the first paragraph of your cover letter please include your experience in social media and what you’ve done to grow different social channels that you’ve been active on, whether it’s for your own channels or for other companies. Should we think it makes sense to continue the application process we will email you directly at the email address you provided.
The application deadline is 10.31.20. PROVEN has a strong, collegial team culture, which leads to us having had no voluntary attrition since our launch, and so we’d like to hire folks who have a long term mindset. Please refrain from applying if you are: someone who thinks learning is over when you finish school, only motivated by your boss telling you to work harder and are not self-starting, or not willing to participate in a multi-step application process.