We’re a startup based out of Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada building a smart, curious, and driven team that’s passionate about making software that helps sales reps sell better.
Prospect is a lead generation platform that intelligently sources contact data right inside of your web browser in real-time. The best sales teams from the top tech companies in the world use Prospect to crush their sales targets.
MORE ABOUT US
We are currently a team of 10 people -- you will be #11 🙂.
We are profitable and self-funded (no VCs or investors). We did this because we want to do what’s best for our team and customers.
We have sane working hours (~8 hours/day), don’t work weekends, and take ample time off.
You enjoy helping customers. You care about what’s best for the customer and will go out of our way to craft a solution that serves the customer’s best interest.
You are organized and proactively stay on top of things. You realize that to perform best in this role, you will need to plan months in advance on how to expand and retain existing accounts.
You are able to turn chaos into order. Whether it’s our internal billing process or contract renewal process, you’re OK with working with a lack of process and seeing that as an opportunity to put processes in place.
You naturally create relationships. You realize that the best wins come through long-term relationships and work hard to build lasting relationships that extend beyond quarterly and annual reviews.
You are a self-learner and enjoy learning new things. Whether it is a new tool or sales methodology, you’re always looking to improve by learning new things and implementing them.
You enjoy working independently. You like taking ownership of problems and solving them regardless of how small or large they may be.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be working very closely with our CEO, Customer Support, and Sales to increase customer happiness and retention.
There is a lot that comes with the role and someone who is really good at juggling multiple things, building genuine relationships, and is a quick learner will thrive.
Here is what a typical month will look like for you:
- Renewals: Meet with sales managers to retain customers
- Expansion: Figure out creative ways to expand usage into a customer’s organization
- Churn Prevention: Monitor at-risk accounts and proactively prevent churn
- Reactivation: Put in-place systems to reactivate inactive customers
- Check-ins: Do regular check-ins with our top customers
- QBRs: Make personalized success plans and strategies for customers
- Onboardings: Onboard users in new and existing accounts
We want you to regularly take on new challenges so you can grow and take ownership in as many parts of the business as possible.
- 2+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models and sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- We don’t require a degree but you should have demonstrated the ability to learn new things quickly
- Past remote work experience
- Worked at a tech startup or a small company before
- Experience working with Salesforce, Mixpanel, and SQL
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Salary: $70,000 - $90,000/year Canadian Dollars
- Work fully remotely, from our office in Kitchener-Waterloo, or a blend of both
- Four weeks paid time off
- Travel spending allowance (money to spend during your vacation)
- Catered lunches every day and snacks at the office