Place Inc, a leading nation-wide real estate company using technology to disrupt the industry, is looking for a devops engineer. We're a team that values going the extra mile to build great automated solutions that are simple to understand and update. We're not big on meetings, which means we have great communication and patient self-driven attitudes. We love people who are passionate about the Kubernetes community and are interested in installing self-hosted open source tools to help our developers build their apps more efficiently, reliably, and securely. If this sounds like you, please apply!
We're a remote first company, but you get bonus points if you live in Colorado.
• Installing and configuring open-source solutions to our Kubernetes clusters.
• Being on call to investigate and determine application errors and contacting the right people needed to solve the issues.
• Writing creative shell scripts to automate our process
• Monitor and manage the health and security of our databases
• Assist developers in configuring their project pipelines for deployment
• Instrumenting applications for monitoring
• Teaching and assisting team members to use our systems and workflows as well as managing their access
• Linux administration
• Experience with Mysql, Postgresql
• Experience instrumenting services in variety of languages
• Strong shell scripting skills
• Experience writing Dockerfiles
• Experience with Nginx, Apache
• A strong understanding of what Cloud Native means, how to architect 12-factor apps, and how to advocate for development that scales along with understanding the business trade offs
• Certified Kubernetes Administrator
• AWS Certified Solutions ArchitectBenefits:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Voluntary life insurance
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Unlimited PTO
• Sick leave as needed
• 401(k) planMore About The Companyhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/placeinc/