Position: Growth Marketing Manager
Employment-Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles / anywhere you like
Compensation: Top of market compensation, benefits, vacation policy
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Growth Marketing Manager will manage all paid digital advertising – social media, display and search – and help optimize high impact segments of the online conversion funnel.
This is a role with tremendous growth potential, with the need to add contributing team members for each initiative that scales. You will gain first hand entrepreneurial and leadership experience scaling a consumer brand from the best of the best.
- Aggressively scale paid advertising initiatives while adhering to ROAS targets
- Multivariate test between distinct types of content, audiences and bidding tactics
- Provide conversion-focused, creative / copywriting direction to content teams
- Discern good vs bad copywriting and make changes on the fly
- Continuously AB test high-impact segments of conversion funnel to optimize conversion
- Manage monthly budget, report on ROI and provide results of tests
- Troubleshoot and fix pixel / DPA / other technical issues as needed
- 3+ years managing high performing conversion campaigns on social media
- Experience managing content teams to produce conversion-focused ad creative
- Experience AB testing landing pages and conversion funnels
Who this is for
- You seek a steep career trajectory and have calculated the many arduous steps involved
- You think in numbers and use data to generate impactful and actionable insights
- You’re passionate about digesting ad creative and can discern great from good
- You naturally seek out and adopt new technologies that unlock higher output
- You have a passion for driving results and won’t rest till goals are met
- You extract lessons from failures and tackle new challenges with renewed energy and optimism
- You’re naturally inquisitive and love to test new theories
Who this is not for
- You have many big dreams but they rarely materialize
- You believe learning is for classrooms
- You’re only motivated by your boss telling you to work harder
- You prefer reading long articles to analyzing large spreadsheets
- Looking at computer code scares you
- Degree from the school of hard knocks
How To Apply
- Write a cover letter addressing the following questions:
- What is the best ad campaign you’ve run and why?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- What you’re doing now and why you’re looking for something new.
Create one document (word or PDF) that contains both your cover letter and your resume. Cover letter first, resume second.
Email it to email@example.com and include “Hi Simon! I’m the Rockstar Growth Marketer you’re looking for” in the subject line.