QA Automation Engineer - Remote
Headquarters: Remote Worldwide
Visit company website
View all Piggy, LLC. jobs
QA Automation Engineer - Remote Job Description:
Joinpiggy.com is looking for the highest caliber QA automation engineer to join its technical team’s expansion. Remote based candidates should be based in European time zones or willing to work in such time zones.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong CS fundamentals and OOP
- Experience with migration of large scale enterprise systems to new platforms
- Experience designing test strategies and orchestrating work on multiple teams to create highly efficient QA process and very high quality bar
- Hands on experience with creating automation test suites using leading industry standard tools and frameworks (eg: Selenium Web Driver etc.)
- Experience working on various Agile development methodologies, and having strong opinion on them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium and open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent English language skills.
- Able to read French or German is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.