Mission of the Customer Success Representative:
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining accounts and consistently growing the use of Rise Vision products. The CSR proactively engages with customers, primarily through email, to find both solutions and opportunities. The successful individual will engage with other departments within Rise Vision with the goal to ensuring the best customer experience.
- Spend time with the team to gain first-hand knowledge about the values, culture, products of Rise Vision
- Manage and expand the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) for customer accounts and minimize contraction by nurturing relationships and being a trusted advisor
- Engage with customers through email and video calls to ensure renewals and account expansion
- Continually looks for expansion opportunities that are based on a combination of factors, able to engage the customer in a meaningful way
- Increases the amount of subscription revenue added through subscription upgrades, reactivation and resumed subscriptions
- Retains and grows existing customer base, measures results, accurately records and tracks changes made to customer subscriptions within HubSpot
- Works to resolve any requests or issues independently and/or with other teams within Rise Vision
- Passionate about continual improvement and learning, is coachable
- A proven 1- 2+ years experience in SMB SaaS with a successful track record working in support, customer success, or account management
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Solution focused with a “whatever it takes” mindset
- Passionate about technology, strives for continuous improvement, excited to learn new software
- Wants to work on a distributed team for a fully distributed company.
- Collaborative team player who is able to build relationships with internal teams to accomplish far more than they could on their own.
- Resides in Canada and is fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills