We are seeking a senior web designer to play a key role in the creative UX/UI design phase of our website design and development process.
The successful candidate has a minimum of 5 years experience as a professional web designer and demonstrates expert knowledge of UX/UI web design fundamentals with a reasonable understanding of the website development process. Time management skills and exceptional, pixel-perfect attention to detail are necessities for this role.
Our team is entirely virtual allowing the successful candidate to work from home or remote office permanently. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Expert level understanding of user experience within website UI design.
- Expert in design theory and fundamentals.
- Able to set up files correctly for a web development team to slice and dice (including smart objects/images to scale for Retina displays).
- Current portfolio website or digital portfolio.
Nice to Have:
- Excellent UX strategy and wireframing skills.
- Branding and logo design experience.
- Ability to work with and communicate with clients from discovery to completion.
- Project management/client management experience.
- RGD or CGD designation is considered an asset.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
Please forward your CV and portfolio site for review.