Do you have experience in the eCommerce industry? Are you comfortable working alongside both creative designers and other Front-end developers? Are you an enthusiastic and disciplined professional who loves creating clean, scalable code? Do you want to join a team that anticipates to grow by 50 percent this year? Then join us!
We should talk if:
- You have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards
- You can analyze existing HTML code while building new features that seamlessly integrate with existing code
- You have some Shopify and Liquid chops
- You want to push yourself to promote the growth of the development team and create high-quality, interactive eCommerce solutions
Our Front-end Developer’s Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Work with a small team of frontend developers
- Create interactive sites via Shopify for our Enterprise clients
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI designs
- Contribute to discovery processes on the development side for new eCommerce build projects
- Communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Translate technical requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Perform ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- 2-3 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Have eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Magento, Volusion, etc.)
- Are familiar developing with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, SASS, etc.)
- An excellent ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
It’s a bonus if you also:
- Experience scoping complex development solutions, often times without all the required information
- Are experienced integrating dynamic content solutions with API Services
- Understand conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, A/B testing, etc.)
- Have knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Some experience with or a desire to lead or mentor other developers
- Experience explaining complex technical concepts to people outside of your department
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare, dental and vision benefits and contribute up to 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide paid time off and company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!