Customer Technical Support (Australia)
Headquarters: Gold Coast, Australia
View all Nookal jobs →
Who are we?
At Nookal - we have the best people, and our latest role will be no exception. Our company is passionate about our customers and you will be too. We are innovative and cutting edge and love our product. Invested in becoming the leader in our field, we are united in pursuing solutions that enhance and impress.
Our customers know that we care about their success. They know we thrive on helping them get optimum results from our software. Your role in our brand will ensure you utilise both your technical expertise and your outstanding ability to communicate to ensure our clients get the most out of Nookal.
Who are you?
Joining a close-knit team, you will be working one-on-one with customers, supporting them as they transition to and partner with Nookal. You will assist in their sign-up, training and ongoing enquiries. Going the extra mile will be your default position. You will naturally be resourceful, analytical and patient.
Your confidence as a communicator and fluency in written English is essential. The significance of excellent communication with our clients cannot be overstated. You’ll need to transfer that skill to the writing of technical documentation also.
Our team is remote so we will need you to be informative in the extreme. We welcome over-sharing. Your organisational skills will be dazzling and you will be able to manage your time with ease. You will possess the ability to work autonomously and pay careful attention to detail.
What do you need?
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, or at another SaaS company.
- Able to communicate clearly in writing for both technical and non-technical people.
- Able to build new tools to improve flows.
- Can identify patterns - recommend improvements, and filter unimportant issues.
- Proficiency in authoring documentation for end-users with all levels of technical.
- Extensive customer service skills with a polite, calm and professional demeanor.
- Fluency in English (with the ability to write and speak competently).
- Background in the software industry will be considered favourable.
What skills do you have?
Being a technical support agent requires proficiency in a number of different areas. A strong understanding of the following is critical to the role -
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Being a very competent writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
How do you apply?
This opportunity will be based within Australian time zones (AEST to AWST). We offer a competitive salary based on applicant experience.
Apply for this position
If you think you would be a great fit for our company and would like to apply for this role, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com