$120,000 to $140,000 salary based on experience, plus a generous benefits package.
Nomadic Learning delivers an array of learning content to organizations around the globe and seeks a Senior Software Engineer to maintain and enhance our online learning platform.
Essential Job Functions
- Frontend and backend development of web application components that support the delivery of our content, and tools that support administration and management of learning objectives.
- Support internal teams in addressing technical questions about the platform.
- Assist in administration and operation of infrastructure supporting the application.
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements and generate specifications.
- Collaborate within the development team on planning implementation, and improving practices and procedures
- Take ownership of projects and work with a high level of autonomy.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Experience of full-stack web development
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks, ideally Vue and Angular
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud platform
- Familiarity with container technologies
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL language
- Proficient with Git VCS
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methods a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks such as cypress, jest, pytest a plus
- Understanding of web accessibility standards and practices a plus
Nomadic builds digital academies for business and professional audiences around the world. Our academies help individuals and organizations succeed in uncertain times. We've helped global organizations adapt to remote work, brought marketing departments into the digital age, and developed agile management and leadership teams.
We own and operate a number of digital academies, including the Josh Bersin Academy for HR practitioners, and the Nomadic Academy for managers and leaders. We also build custom academies for some of the largest organizations in the world.
Nomadic is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.
Nomadic is an all-remote company.