We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team and help with outbound sales activities so we can solve document and information access risk problems for companies once and for all.
So what is Nira?
Nira is a real-time access control system that provides visibility and management over who access to cloud-based company information in tools like Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 and Slack. Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
As a globally distributed company and team of 30, we embody four key principles:
- Customers come first - Obsess over customer needs. Think like a customer. Maximize customer value.
- Show up - Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take initiative and be an owner.
- Be decisive - Make smart decisions. Aim for speed. Deliver results.
- Learn, teach, and coach - Improve yourself. Empower others. Succeed as a team.
We live our principles day in and day out, and believe it’s been crucial to our success so far.
If you'd like to learn more about our product and the IT professionals who use it, our founders Hiten and Marie shared Nira 1.0 with a group of IT professionals on a Shark Tank-like show called SOLVETank. Watch the video
to see our “Customers come first” principle in action.
About the Role
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for driving outbound activity at the top of our sales funnel to generate qualified demos. The ideal candidate is someone who can come in and help contribute immediately. You’ll be working with the Head of Sales on a daily basis along with our Head of Go-To-Market, other SDRs and our Senior AE to execute our sales process and go-to market strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Learn Nira’s products and messaging
- Have a deep understanding of our buyers and the IT market
- Communicate with IT professionals (CIOs, Directors of IT, etc.) on a daily basis
- Learn the tools and processes necessary to be successful
- Consistently meet activity goals and setup qualified meetings
- Provide regular feedback on accounts to the management team
Who We’re Looking For
- You are organized, thorough, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are something you're proud of
- You have a natural curiosity to understand the target customers and their problems
- You love to do research and have a hunter mentality
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail come naturally to you
- You possess an eagerness to learn and contribute to the growth of the Sales Team
- You're able to work independently and also collaborate well with the team
- You embody a growth mindset and want to get better and learn each day. You know that feedback and coaching will help accelerate your growth
- 1 year of inside sales related experience (phone/web-based) at a SaaS company is preferred, though not required
- Experience and knowledge of the IT industry is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Work on a 100% remote team that's spread across the globe
- Be a part of the founding sales team at an early stage, high-growth company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health benefits
- Startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best-in-class skills
- Join at a magical time - our customers love the product!
If you're interested in learning more about Nira's target customer, here are a few resources you can review:
- Learn more about our ideal customer profile by reading this post
- Understand the problem we're solving with this white paper
- Learn more about access issues specific to Google Workspace here
If you'd like to apply to be a Sales Development representative at Nira, please share:
- Your resume
- A quick bio which includes why you'd like to work at Nira
Note: Please, no applications from agencies. We are looking for a 100% full-time in-house team member.