Your key responsibilities:
- Create Server and Client JS, HTML & CSS to deliver required functionality and design
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing
- Work with Designers & Product Owners to ensure they understand possibilities / limitations
- Always work towards minimising page load time / API response times
- Become a valued team member, providing feedback to the team
- Take ownership of your code / tasks / role
- Be proud of what you achieve, and of the product, and be one of the driving forces behind always making it better
- When you cock-up - own-up! (We don’t do blame-storming here!)
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You are passionate about software development
- You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
- Fully remote position or, if preferred, working in our awesome Barcelona office!
- Agile environment
- Top notch tech stack!
- Upscale Fridays! Developers take time on Fridays to upscale their skills, learn and research new trends that will allow us to level up our stack and processes.
- Hackathons every 6 months!
- Flexible working hours + core hours!
- 10% on top of your salary for learning and development - of your choice!
- Latest tech equipment
- Private Health Insurance
- Free lunches
- Company Amazon book account!
- Paid vacations and half day off on your Birthday!
- Awesome BBQ and fully stocked fridge!
- Fresh organic fruit, snacks, drinks etc.
- Kodify off-sites, events and team activities!
- Amazing, international team!