Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
How you will make an impact
As our Senior Partnerships Manager, you will play an essential part in shaping the future of Hygraph in the North American Market! You will be an instrumental team member helping with revenue growth via the indirect channel. In this role, you’ll develop and grow partnerships with solution providers including web and app development agencies, IT consultancies, system integrators (SI) as well as technology partnerships. Reporting into the Head of Global Partnerships, you will establish our presence and be responsible for laying the groundwork to scale our business in this region.
We at Hygraph have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. Hygraph is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and, Shure.
What you will be working on
- You will own the full cycle of partnership development from establishing contact through building up strong relationships, on-boarding, product advocacy and business growth in North America.
- You will actively target key and qualify inbound partner opportunities.
- You will be the key point of contact for our existing partner base in North America, develop and execute plans and consistently expand the business with them.
- You will help us develop our growth strategy by providing market insights from your region and identifying the right cooperation partners.
- Supporting partners to understand, implement and recommend our products and solutions; from establishing mutual business goals and on-boarding, through to facilitating technical competency, product advocacy and business growth.
- Together with our Partnership team, you will continuously improve the value proposition, external messaging and processes that ensure long term success in this region.
What we expect from you
- 5 - 7 years of relevant B2B SaaS partnerships experience - preferably within a MACH Alliance organisation. Track record of results with an ecosystem of technology and solution partners.
- You are an organisational talent with strong communication skills and are eager to work independently and take on responsibility from the very beginning.
- Combination of technical and sales/customer acumen.
- You have a structured approach, an analytical and pragmatic way of thinking and a hands-on mentality.
- Track record of delivering mutually successful business outcomes and experience in account mapping and planning.
- Independent self-starter, who’s comfortable with minimal oversight and supervision, and enjoys pioneering new approaches and directions, while also being rigorous in the evaluation of opportunities and results.
- Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)
- Mini case study or assignment with debriefing
- Team-fit conversation & reference check
- Job Offer
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Dr. Oetker, Shure, Samsung, Ashley Furniture, Telenor, Philips, and Gamescom. With over $35M in funding led by One Peak, alongside OpenOcean, Peak, and SquareOne Venture Capital, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of about 70 team members, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 18 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We encourage team meet-ups and events.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.