Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3) or the Americas (UTC-5/ Eastern time zone, specifically).
While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We’re focused on helping product teams really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites - to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, confusing, or just plain broken. In short, we’re helping product teams create websites that their end-users love.
As a Senior Lifecycle Marketer aligned with our Adopt and Adore marketing squads, you’ll collaborate with stakeholders across the company to create programmatic lifecycle campaigns that increase product adoption, subscriptions, and customer retention. You’ll focus on educating users on our free and paid plans about Hotjar so they get continuous value from the product, and you’ll work with other lifecycle and product marketers to create a cohesive customer journey. You’ll help take our marketing strategy to the next level by building meaningful multi-channel customer experiences that have a big impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer journey, buyer personas, and jobs-to-be-done.
- Conceive and implement programmatic lifecycle campaigns that effectively demonstrate the value of Hotjar to users while also looking great across all clients and devices.
- Report on campaign performance across all channels to understand effectiveness and identify opportunities for improving key metrics.
- Experiment constantly. You’ll work side-by-side with other teams and dig into the data yourself to identify actionable insights and spot opportunities for further tests.
- Effectively coordinate complex lifecycle workflows end-to-end, working closely with other lifecycle marketers to create a coherent lifecycle strategy across the user journey.
- You’re a customer-centric marketer with 4+ years experience running successful multichannel lifecycle campaigns, preferably for a product-led SaaS company.
- You have an experimentation mindset and are passionate about tracking the results of your work and sharing learnings.
- You’re adept at using advanced marketing automation software (ideally Iterable) and leveraging complex data. You have the technical ability to troubleshoot unexpected behaviors in the campaigns you manage.
- You know how to identify and prioritize the lifecycle campaigns that will provide the largest ROI to our customers and our business.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €75,000 to €100,000 or $85,000 to $110,000
annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.