We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong technical, analytic, and business skills to drive our product strategy and roadmap. In this role you'll work with Engineering, Design, Operations and various other internal and external stakeholders across the company to understand the needs of medical providers and vulnerable populations in order to build a strategic product roadmap for the engineering team to execute on.
You should apply if you work well in a quick but collaborative environment and have the skills and ambition to change how healthcare is done, we want to speak with you!
About the Role
- Report to our VP of Product & Technology
- Define product vision and strategy by working with team members across the company and communicate that vision to technical and non-technical audiences
- Understand our user needs through research and testing
- Build relationships with Sales, Marketing and Operations in order to understand our customer needs
- Own the product development process, including process improvements or changes to create rapid feedback loops
- Build prioritization frameworks and establish clear prioritization criteria to effectively manage trade-offs while working with teams with varying priorities.
- Own the product through all phases of its life cycle from conception to launch.
- Take on a leadership role on the product development team to ensure that the product discipline is working effectively with engineering, quality, and delivery
- Establish metrics for products and work with the rest of the company to ensure that metrics are being measured accurately and communicated effectively
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in an agile environment
- 3+ years of experience managing products in the health care or social services space.
- Experience defining and launching high-quality and high impact features or products.
- Experience using metrics, customer feedback, and other data sources to guide product feature and prioritization decisions.
- Emphasis on teamwork and collaboration to achieve success
Together, we live our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback.
- We rise above the status quo: We learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and a chance to get creative and solve interesting problems
...and to further support them, we offer:
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance with access to an FSA
- Unlimited Vacation
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Zero cost gym membership options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures