Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
We want to hear from people who..
Givebutter is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help continue to expand our product offering and improve upon our foundational work. As Product Manager, you will lead the research, planning, execution, and release of new and innovative features. Reporting directly to our CTO & Co-Founder, Liran Cohen, you will work across several teams and ensure alignment with our product vision. You will be an advocate for our users and deliver solutions that not only serve their needs but excite them. You will craft our product voice and ensure a unified experience across many products and use-cases.
We want to hear from people who..
- Have a passion for building well-designed software
- Are user-obsessed and understand the importance of deeply understanding user pain-points
- Are innovative and like to think a step ahead of the competition
- Are strategic thinkers that can distill the complexities of software to others through clear communication
- Are technical in nature and can spot downstream effects of product changes
- Are extremely detail-oriented and methodical in their work
- Can bring people together around a shared vision and execute on it in a timely manner
- Work with our CTO to develop product vision and roadmap
- Lead the execution of new features from conception to release
- Establish product use-cases, success metrics, and market positioning
- Retain a pulse on competitor offerings, customer sentiment, and feature requests
- Work with Marketing teams to develop strategy for product releases
- Ensure effective communication across the company as it relates to feature releases
- Work with third-parties to scope technical integrations
- Create detailed feature scopes for design and engineering team members to execute on
- Test and validate that new features meet the requirements
- Gather user feedback and iterate accordingly
- 3+ years experience in a product lead capacity
- Experience overseeing the entire lifecycle of product development
- Highly organized and effective at managing cross-functional teams
- Experience delivering finely-tuned product releases and marketing strategies
- Experience conducting user research and turning it into a well-defined scope for engineering teams
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Design or UX experience is a plus
- Proven experience managing product roadmaps and timelines
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Team Retreats: Participate in team trips each year to meet and work in person as soon as it is safe to do so.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.