Who We Are?
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies.
We do it because we have an appreciation for the finer products in life.
We are fanatical about everything startup and excited by the journey that entails.
Beginning with an idea and witnessing its progression fuels us with pride and hunger. Our products succeed because of our passion, energy, and drive.
In our simplest form, we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can't get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialize in getting their startup to market. We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance.
Founder + Lightning is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
Founder + Lightning is much more than just a place to work. What sets us apart is our unique, people-centric culture that keeps evolving. Our culture is an integral part of our organizational DNA that is unrivaled by most in the industry. We have a dynamic work environment that allows you to move across projects, learn new technical skills – fully supporting your personal development.
As part of a new team being formed to build and launch low code solutions to our customers, you will be at the forefront of the movement to introduce no-code and low code delivery to a company that has been successfully building software products and businesses for over 6 years.
Using a combination of no-code, low code and bespoke software development, we are looking to take new strides into rapid product development.
This is a unique opportunity to help us to become thought-leaders in this space, pushing the boundaries of what low code can do for software businesses, whilst continuing to leverage our bespoke development capabilities.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Working alongside Product Managers and Designers to define the features and functionality of MVPs and early-stage prototypes for our Clients.
- Creating reliable, beautiful No-Code apps from feature designs, using Bubble, Adalo, Glide, or similar no-code platforms.
- Conducting technical feasibility reviews to determine whether no-code tools are appropriate for particular builds and, if so, which tools provide the best solution.
- Contributing to our Platform of reusable tools, including UI component kits, showcase prototypes and No-Code toolkits.
- Helping to educate and promote the benefits of using No-Code and Low Code technologies to prospective clients as well as the wider business.
What we need and what you have:
- Experience in delivering commercial apps using at least one of mainstream no-code platforms (Bubble, Glide, Adalo).
- Practical understanding of handling, storing, manipulating and transferring different types of data and the tools available to do this within the context of no-code/low code application builds (for example, Zapier, Airtable, Integromat).
- Working knowledge of the different platforms available to deliver no-code and low code solutions and the capability to evaluate the best tool for the job
- Demonstrable experience of architecting real-world, practical solutions to technical problems using no-code and low-code technologies.
- A deep understanding of the limitations of both bespoke software development and delivering applications using no-code tools
- Similarly, an understanding of UX concepts, evaluating user requirements and interpret user stories would be desirable.
Founder + Lightning is a place to learn, thrive and grow and we take great care in developing and nurturing it. We believe in:
- Pushing the boundaries of what we think we can achieve
- Just getting on and doing it
- Doing the right thing when nobody's looking
- Really caring about what we’re working on and who we’re working with
- Working independently and as part of a great team
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now!