FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company
with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS
(15.2K stars on GitHub).
In this role you will:
- Work with JS/TS parsing, AST manipulation, static code analysis and security/vulnerability research in general.
- Be deeply involved with internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Solve complex problems that require knowledge of web browsers, networking, and cryptography.
- Have a high level of personal ownership and autonomy, which requires experience working without clearly defined requirements.
- Need good English.
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Historical record of open source contributions.
- Experience with technical writing.
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈