We’re on the hunt for a Digital Content Producer to join our fast paced, growth business. As a Digital Content Producerat Evergreen Supply you will have the opportunity to work on all areas of developing and selling clothing and sports goods online.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable running projects, managing third party suppliers (e.g. agencies, influencers, photographers), is super organised and can write brilliant briefs and provide creative direction.
We're a rapidly growing outdoor sporting goods and clothing company. We design, manufacture, market and sell our own brands on Amazon.com
. We are a market leader in many product categories such as sleeping bags, cots, ski gloves, ski goggles, running gloves, stand up paddles, surfing accessories, headwear and more.
As a Digital Content Producer at Evergreen everything you do will be aimed at making our amazon listings look killer to maximise sales conversion (i.e. imagery, videos, copywriting). You will also be responsible for co-ordinating the development of creative assets to drive traffic to our product listings, such as ads, videos and social media.
With high levels of responsibility and exposure to all areas of design, manufacture, sales analysis and eCommerce this role will provide an excellent opportunity to learn and develop fast growth eCommerce skills.
This is a fast paced, results driven business. It will be a big step change from the slow stakeholder management processes or big agency life. If you want to work in a fast paced environment where you can see immediate impact then apply here!
Before reading further please note:
You MUST have +3 years experience in advertising / production / content marketing to be considered for this role. Please do not waste your time applying if this is not the case.
There is a task at the bottom of this job description. Please complete the tasks if you'd like to be considered.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Supporting the optimisation of our product listings (imagery, copywriting, brand assets and advertising) to increase sales conversion. This will include writing briefings, feedback, developing timelines and managing A/B testing.
· Managing and coordinating creative projects, in particular organising photoshoots, influencer photography and product photography (you must be comfortable writing photography briefs and film storyboards)
· Management and coordination of copywriting (our copywriters are external)
· Researching our products and pulling out insights on purchase drivers, hierarchy of use cases and buyer demographics. For example: our white sun sleeves are purchased by +50s for casual leisure, whereas our black sun sleeves are purchase by 20 – 30 year olds for sports.
· Continuously A/B testing our images and copy to optimise conversion rates – you will responsible to managing and reporting our A/B tests which we run on Splitly
· Product development: researching competitor products and purchaser demographics and delivering recommendations for new product development
· You must work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team to prioritise products, ensuring creative assets are delivered on time for key sales periods and product launches
· To be fanatical about the art of selling, looking at every available word, image and graphic and trying to figure out how it can be improved. We believe in marginal gains!
Your experience at the company
· You'll work directly with the Creative Director and CEO
· You will have access to all our sales and profitability reporting
· You must be okay with morning or late evening calls to talk with the team in the Philippines or on the US East Coast
· You will meet with your teammates 4 times per year in the Philippines. Here's our company structure: 15 in PH, 4 in the US (including CEO), 2 in China, 1 in the UK
· You MUST have +3 years experience in advertising / production / content marketing
· Experience working in an integrated fashion across brand and product communications
· TV and print experience required
· Digital and social experience preferred
Traits / Experience we’re looking for:
- You must be passionate about the art of selling and delivering creative solutions that don’t just look great, but drive sales growth
- Extremely proactive and communicative
- A doer: we need someone who can be asked to achieve an outcome and figure out a way of delivering
- A blend of creativity and analysis: you don’t need to be perfectly balanced, but you must be comfortable coming up with creative solutions as well as analysing data
- Curious: you must have an inquisitive mind and a proactive desire for knowledge
- Travel: will travel to the Philippines 4x per year for our quarterly Get Togethers
Salary & Benefits:
- Pay $33 - $40k depending on experience and skills with annual bonus
- 21 days paid time off
- Remote work, no commute: work from the comfort of your home, local coffee shop or resort.
- Fast, reliable internet is an absolute must
- References: 3-5 necessary
To apply please complete the tasks and application requirements as instructed in this document:
We look forward to hearing from you!