Dyspatch is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to accelerate our sales process. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you'll make connections with new leads, learn about the pain points they have in their current process, and explain how Dyspatch can solve them. You’ll generate demand, interest, and excitement for Dyspatch while creating a steady pipeline of prospects.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll be ready to jump into Salesforce to manage our top of funnel. You’ll also have some experience explaining a technical product and the ability to manage your time efficiently to juggle multiple priorities. The right candidate will have successfully managed a list of at least 50 -100 SQLs in the past - make sure to highlight this experience in your application.
If you’re excited about helping our prospective customers to streamline their entire email creation process, we would love to hear from you!
Salary: $65,000 - 75,000 OTE
Our team is temporarily working remotely. The successful candidate will be asked to start as a remote employee and will have the option to work out of our Victoria, BC headquarters when the pandemic has ended or to remain fully remote. We're open to working with the right candidate to find the best solution.
*Please note that only candidates who currently have legal working status in Canada will be considered for this position.
In The First 3 Months, You’ll:
- Learn our Salesforce workflow and how to use it in your day-to-day.
- Learn our lead sources.
- Learn Dyspatchs’ Sales Flow
- Get to know the Dyspatch product, our terminology, and the sales communication funnel.
- Start to manage the MQL and SQL pipeline.
- Follow-up with warm and cold leads through phone calls and email.
- Be the first point of contact when a lead reaches out to request a demo and successfully connect with them to schedule the demo with our Sales team.
- Follow up post demo with leads in the SQL and SAL pipeline.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams for onboarding.
In The First 12 Months, You’ll:
- Take ownership of the MQL and SQL pipeline.
- Transition to SAL pipeline management, as you settle into the role.
- Proactively communicate with leads to ensure a high level of engagement.
- Be well versed in the Dyspatch platform and understand the problems we solve for our customers.
- Maintain strong communication with our Customer Success team to help respond to customer inquiries.
- Maintain a strong feedback loop with the Marketing team regarding messaging, outbound outreach, and drip development.