Designlab is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team and help us take our industry-leading UX Academy bootcamp and learning platform to the next level.
We're a nimble, product-driven team focused on building the best experience in the world for creative skills training, and thousands of students across the globe have already advanced their skills and changed careers with our help. Our mission is to empower creators to do the work they love, and this extends to our internal philosophy of how we work. Thanks to our best-in-class product with rave reviews, we’ve built a passionate community of students, mentors and alumni.
In this Senior Product Manager role, your primary responsibility will be owning the end-to-end experience of UX Academy, ensuring that product improvements will have a meaningful impact on our student and mentor community. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to help make a real difference in the lives of UX designers worldwide.
Sound interesting? Read on to see if the role is a good fit for you!
- Have demonstrated experience in building and shipping high-quality software products with measurable impact
- Love the thought of partnering with engineering, UX design, curricular design, growth, and our mentor and student community to create exceptional products
- Are savvy about what good product development looks like
- Have expertise in creating products for learning
- Ground your product decision-making in the right qualitative and quantitative data
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, work ethic, and attention to detail
- Are excited about working on the future of UX design education with a small, talented, mission-driven team
- Working with our cross-functional team members to analyze platform usage data and conduct research with community members
- Identifying product opportunities and translating them into prioritized roadmaps
- Establishing OKRs and business strategy to help drive the business forward
- Enabling cross-functional teams to execute on roadmap priorities that support our OKRs
- Helping teams design, build, ship and iterate on our existing products to improve them
- Leading the development, launch, and improvement of new 0 to 1 product features and ongoing platform improvements
- Demonstrating the impact of what we build on key product and business metrics
- Mentoring and growing the talent on our product management team
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Experience working on educational technology products
- Strong skills in partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver software and services-based product improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with high speed internet access
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Team has always been 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid vacation policy
- Retirement benefits (401k match)
- Health & dental benefits
- Choose your own Mac setup
- Work with a talented, mission-driven team on a product that’s innovating in the online education space with thousands of paying customers around the world