We're looking to do a paid trial project to find the right fit for ongoing collaboration.
The initial project scope will be to create a few reels & posts for our agency channels that we are looking to begin to revive in time for SXSW on March 8, 2023.
One reel will be an announcement and the other post format is flexible — we would like to see what this person suggests to see if we work well together. This project scope will need to include 1-2 shorter zoom calls (kick-off + wrap) as well so that we can talk through together & give you what you need. We are looking for a true collaborator & area expert that we can begin to bring into client projects if this test goes well.
If this person also does newsletters & other types of written content, this role/pay can expand, but is not required as we see this as a potentially separate role.
We are focused on finding solid junior to mid-level collaborators with skills & potential, to work with our leadership. Our agency values team dynamics as it is crucial to creating the thought-provoking work our clients come to us for.
Agency Social Media / Content Manager :
- IG + TikTok (primary)
- Youtube is a nice to have
- Reel content creation
- Copywriting examples
- Understanding of hashtag, posting & vertical video strategy
- Strong communicator
- Curious / Life-long learner
- Critical thinking
- Keeps up to date on the latest trends & tools for Social Media Management
- Operates well & on-schedule without micro-management. Everyone on our team is there because we provide complimentary value and we want anyone who works with us to be empowered to explore ideas & provide unique
- Hours are flexible as long as deadlines are met & you are not creating bottlenecks for other team members by not delivering/ communicating.
- Experience / tools:
- Has worked in this field for an agency or larger brand (not only their own)
- Later & other SMM tools