We're looking for a talented Frontend Developer that leads by example and gets stuck into everything that touches our product. Come help us shape a product of lasting value for our first and future customers.
We're building products that will help fast-growing ecommerce brands optimize their working capital and grow even better. We believe in the idea of economies of better (not just economies of scale) and have strong values.
We're building our initial team and beyond our values, we want diverse, unique individuals to show up as their magical, best selves in the work they do within our team.
You will be responsible for creating the early versions of Cogsy's platform interfaces. This includes but is not limited to:
- Product development.
- Translate design into interfaces.
- Optimize user experience.
- Coordinate with Full Stack Engineers to bring data to the browser.
- Keep styles and components organized.
These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are on CET or EST (or +- 1 hour difference) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3 / 4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
If you were to join Cogsy today, you'd be one of the first team members and can have great influence on the next steps we take.
You're likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Read these values and they resonate with you.
- Are a true product builder and can make progress both independently and within a team.
- Can translate a design into an interface.
- Can move fast and help us ship a first version (that is revenue-ready) in a cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Take action and pay attention to detail.
- Have superior communication skills.
- Have professional experience building B2B web applications.
50-90,000 USD depending on level of seniority / experience. We'll assess seniority during interview and a brief test project.
- True flexible work: work wherever and however you need to work to be at your best and ensure you stay connected to the team.
- Once global travel is open again, we'll do week-long team retreats in fun locations. All expenses paid of course.
- Minimum holiday policy, which basically means you take time off whenever you need it to recharge or attend to other matters. And the team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Parental leave for those individuals that plan to discover to joys of having (more) kids.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you're at home, traveling or being a nomad.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. Whatever helps you develop as an individual and the best you is what we'll pay for.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavor to help our customers do the same.