CodeLathe, (an Austin, TX, USA based company) is looking for a passionate technical support/sales engineer to provide technical support and sales demos for our customer base around the world. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Create elegant web user interfaces and layouts
- Own the user experience
- Integrate the front-end with databases, file systems, cloud services via HTTP APIs when delivering solutions
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 4 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience in front-end web app development is required
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, JSON, REST is required
- Experience using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Java is a plus
- Experience using Electron is a plus
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework is a plus
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job
Location: This is a remote postion. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:FES4 in the email subject.
Ask us in our chat channel!