Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an operationally minded individual that is passionate about organization, being at the forefront of keeping internal operations running seamlessly for a global team and has strong attention to detail skills. If you love multitasking and have the ultimate positive attitude to get things done quickly and efficiently, we want to hear from you!
Hyper-organized and have an eye for the smallest of details, able to build an exceptional rapport with anyone you work with, can anticipate problems before they occur and are comfortable taking direction on varied tasks. You have succeeded in helping organizations innovate and problem solve in the area of operations and have experience working with global teams.
Notably, you are hungry and excited to grow. This position is a fast-track position, with the expectation that the right candidate will be promoted up-and-out of this role within 6-9 months.
You’ll be working with our SVP of Project Operations to help keep our internal operations running smoothly; maintaining project documentation, assisting with project setup and communication, calendar management and liaising with teams and additional tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience with a fast growing or global organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Self-starter attitude and can take initiative with minimal direction
- Confidence in communicating and maintaining relationships with team members and clients
- Drive to take on more tasks and grow within the Operations team
- Willing to respond to urgent requests after-hours
- Located within the United States or Canada and can work an EST schedule
- Please note that this is a full-time W2 role