We are looking for an experienced Director of Product who wants to use their skills and passions to magnify the impact of the church through our SaaS church management system.
The ideal candidate has acted almost like a CEO of their product - able to identify and build beautiful, intuitive software, coach their team well, and act as a product evangelist to the company as a whole.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Turn the product vision (owned by CEO, Founder) into strategy.
- Coach and empower a growing product team, spending the quality time necessary to help every member thrive.
- Source, recruit, interview, and onboard new team members.
- Partner with the CEO to dream, brainstorm and generate new product ideas with the emotional intelligence to know when to accelerate or pull back discussions.
- Make strategic decisions that help product teams make the right decisions when faced with difficult trade-offs.
- Create clarity and provide guidance on priorities across multiple product teams for successful product delivery.
- Own structure and scope of teams, breaking up work among different product teams to best enable them to do great work with a high degree of autonomy and ownership.
- Seek, aggregate, and assimilate the data and insights you’ll need to make strategic decisions and measure product success.
- Instill and maintain the value of experimentation (rapid testing, making mistakes quickly while mitigating risk, continual innovation) in the product team.
- Serve as an evangelist within the product teams and the broader company, communicating the “why” behind product direction.
- 10+ years experience within product-driven organization(s) with proven director level product leadership.
- Highly experienced in implementing modern product team strategies (product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, product development, product team measures.)
- Proven track record of getting products built and in the hands of customers.
- Experience scaling a product-driven SaaS organization from early-stage to a mid-stage organization of ~200 employees.
- Passionate about magnifying the impact of the church.
- Deep understanding of economics around the SaaS business model.
- Strong relational skills, working as a partner alongside CEO and Director of Engineering.
- Experience working in a design-driven organization.
- Highly experienced in optimizing processes between engineering and product teams.
- Breeze is a fully distributed team (100% remote) with travel required 3-4 times per year.
- US based candidates only.