Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage. Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple.
At Biteable we're committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is located around the globe from Denver to Atlanta to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for driving adoption, improving existing processes and deploying new business processes in order to improve KPIs and drive growth at Biteable.
The Administrator will work closely with business functional leaders, integrators, and security teams to ensure the effective compliance and delivery of solutions while simultaneously organizing and leading the ongoing roadmap for our HubSpot deployment throughout multiple teams.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, dynamic problem solver who is committed to learning and personal development, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
About the role/responsibilities
- Understand all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Surface new revenue opportunities from existing sales and marketing databases
- Organize and document system processes and hierarchies to minimize technical debt and add redundancy
- Manage and build workflows that automate marketing activity based on the needs of regional marketing team members
- Manage global HubSpot objects inventory (Lists, Forms, CTAs, Files, etc) to provide order for active users
- Build dashboards and data exports to 3rd-party reporting tools to deliver insights to stakeholders
- Administer landing pages and work with design and marketing teams to launch new pages
- Partner with Product Marketing, B2B Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Content teams to execute the email marketing strategy
- Collaborate with BI team on tracking and attribution solutions for long-lifecycle marketing
- Manage all system integrations, including data sharing rules, data cleanliness, and QA processes
- Handle user management for permissioning and onboard/off-boarding, develop and deliver training where necessary for new and existing users
- Explore new connections, technology partners, and creative platform uses to help achieve joint marketing and sales process improvement and customer experience goals
- Provide recommendations to Sales, Operations, and Marketing leadership on process improvements and business use cases to leverage additional HubSpot functionality
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other Internal system/business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points
- 2-3 years of current experience in end-to-end HubSpot administration for a B2B business
- HubSpot Sales, HubSpot Marketing Software certifications required
- Experience using HubSpot’s Account-Based Marketing product suite
- History of working with HubSpot data exports to build off-platform reporting
- Able to work with digital marketing teams to implement full campaign support, from collection and tracking of leads to administration of nurture campaigns
- Established ability to collaborate with non-technical stakeholders to gather requirements and build automations that improve performance
- Track record of consistent and on-time project delivery
- Documentation of processes and system structure
- Self-starter, capable of finding solutions to business problems through research and professional communities
- Strong understanding of the HubSpot platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of Bitableers..
We've got our fingers crossed that you're one of them — we're rooting for you.