Hello. Biteable here. We're always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we'd love to stay in touch and reach out if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $10 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we're committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Denver to Salt Lake City to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
- You have an affinity for sales, marketing and how the two can work together to create a reliable conversion machine.
- You have experienced being a part of a high-growth startup and you’re eager to become a pivotal piece in another one.
- You have a strong understanding of the B2B selling process, a willingness to learn more about the B2B space and an affinity for data.
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing, 5+ in marketing and sales
- Experience generating and converting leads with the sales process
- Experience working with creative to build content and collateral for the sales process
- Experience marketing automation tools (Marketo, Autopilot, Pardot, etc.)
About the role. You will:
- Building out and scaling our enterprise/high-ticket plans
- Working directly with Inside Sales to create and optimize the lead funnel
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to make sure the team executes in a single motion
- You will be working on the following daily:
- Generating leads (through paid and organic acquisition)
- Work with high lifetime value clients - webinars, LI ads, outbound sales
- Moving towards an account-based marketing approach with this role (eg 100 key companies we reach out to)
- Supporting strategic client rollouts
- Building sales collateral and material with our Content team
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of candidates.
We've got our fingers crossed that you're one of them — we're rooting for you.