Customer Support Advocate
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Must be located: Applicants must be located in one of the following timezones: EST, CST, MST or PST
Visit company website
View all Airtable jobs
Airtable is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Support Advocate who can act as the champion of our customers. Airtable users span every industry and every function—they are cattle farmers, Fortune 500 companies, and city governments—which means our Customer Support A will be supporting a diverse and dynamic range of use cases.
We're looking for someone who excels at identifying the root of a problem (distinguishing between proximate and ultimate causes), and whose passion is uncovering creative, out-of-the-box solutions. The right person won’t just field questions, but will use our support platform as a vehicle to identify and solve the deeper needs of our customers. The role requires high empathy and an entrepreneurial spirit: the right answer won't always be obvious, but you see this as part of the fun!
Our customer support team is small but growing rapidly, which means that this is a unique opportunity to help define Airtable’s voice and support function. The job is fully remote--we’re a flexible team and believe your best work can be done anywhere.
What you’ll do
- Provide exceptional, consultative customer service, helping everyone--from nonprofit managers to Fortune 500 executives--realize their goals through Airtable
- Collaborate with your peers on the Product Specialist, Customer Success, and Sales teams to ensure our customers are getting the most out of their Airtable experience.
- Develop product expertise in Airtable, learning to model any kind of workflow, from editorial calendars for major publications to fire truck inventories for fire departments.
- Understand and capture customer feedback to help highlight trends for future product, growth, and marketing initiatives.
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition.
Why's this job awesome? Because you'll...
- Be working with customers who are truly excited about Airtable and eagerly looking for your help in becoming Airtable masters
- Have the opportunity to fly to HQ in San Francisco twice a year for fun team-building events
- Work out of the comfort of your own home (we offer a $5,000 stipend toward making your remote office as comfortable and productive as possible)
- Work within a remote-friendly culture with an incredible team
Who you are
- Problem solving excites you!
- Written communication is your forté; you can distill complicated topics into something clear and succinct
- You approach every situation with high empathy
- You believe support can transform user experience
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you
- You're willing to travel to San Francisco twice per year
- You have 1+ years of professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience setting up and using Airtable (personally or professionally)
Bonus points if
- You have experience working for a high-growth startup
- You have a background in education
- You’ve worked in a customer-facing role before
- You have a consulting background or professional project management experience
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
Airtable is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about the product and signup before you apply at http://airtable.com
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.