Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Aha! is a very different high-growth SaaS company. We are the world's #1 product development software and help product development teams build what customers love. More than 5,000 enterprises use our suite of products which includes Aha! Create
, Aha! Ideas
, Aha! Roadmaps
, and Aha! Develop
. And they rely on our training programs at Aha! Academy
to become product development experts. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! people success team is a highly collaborative group across recruiting, people operations, and learning and development. We work within North American time zones so we can collaborate during the workday.
- We support growth: We are always looking for new team members to contribute to Aha! and grow with us.
- We live our values: We demonstrate our team spirit and treat all team members and prospective Aha!s with kindness.
- We work quickly: Whether it is managing an interview process or onboarding a new team member, we work with speed and efficiency.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
We are always hiring. That is because we are always growing. And people want to join us because we put people and profit first. The recruiting team within the broader people success group works to hire the most capable team members — no matter where they live. We work closely with hiring managers in each functional area to target certain roles and skills. We share our enthusiasm for Aha! and what makes us unique with candidates every day. We do not use outside recruiters and we ensure each candidate has a positive experience — no matter where the process ends up.
We are continuously looking for new ways to attract talent and we eagerly try new approaches. We use industry-leading recruiting tools in combination with our own Aha! software.
You have at least eight years of in-house recruiting experience with a high-growth software company — at least two of which were focused on remote recruiting. You thrive on taking creative approaches to identifying outstanding new candidates and have owned both technical and non-technical roles. You are passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience. And you have supported recruitment marketing and advertising efforts — sharing your ideas with the marketing team and helping to implement them.
You understand and track typical recruiting performance metrics and clearly communicate areas for improvement and propose solutions. You write exceptionally well and being responsive is in your DNA.
Your work at Aha!
We believe in grit and demonstrate it as we look for new team members. As Sr. Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with functional leaders to strategize on hiring priorities and approaches
- Proactively sourcing candidates to maintain a stable pipeline
- Guiding candidates through our hiring process
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to improve personal and team performance
- Reporting on recruiting performance for your assigned roles
- Monitoring market trends and contributing to people success programs
If the Sr. Recruiter role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement