Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
About Troverse 💎
Troverse is set to be an ever-rewarding galactic metaverse of play-to-earn and NFT gaming, in an action-packed sci-fi game, powered by Unreal Engine. Players can own, explore, play and earn in a galaxy of 10,000 procedurally generated planets. We launched the planet NFT collection in March 2022 and all planets were acquired!
Troverse will utilize blockchain features to their fullest extent combined with traditional game mechanics, to offer values beyond what has already been explored in the gaming space to attract mainstream gamers and accelerate crypto gaming mass adoption. We believe crypto gaming can disrupt traditional gaming models in near future and we strive to deliver the values and quality to achieve our vision. If this excites you and you share the same vision and mission with us, read this job post thoroughly and apply for the CMO role to be a pivotal part of our exciting journey.
About the Role
We are looking for a senior full-stack marketing executive with vast knowledge in Crypto, NFT and Gaming spaces to join us and plan, lead and execute all marketing and PR activities.
As the CMO, you will be responsible for representing the brand publicly and improving the brand identity/proposition, defining marketing strategies, creating and managing social media channels, building your marketing team, planning and executing all required campaigns, finding the right resources, and planning the time and budget. This will be a hands-on role!
- Public Relations, networking and team-building:
- Be the go-to person for all the marketing, communication and promotions activities and become one of the project's faces.
- Build and manage external relationships with crypto and gaming media, press, journalists, agencies, influencers, partners, and possibly investors.
- Build and manage your marketing team and work closely with community managers and moderators.
- Plan and execute the ambassador program and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Design and execute comprehensive and project-specific marketing plans for the upcoming token generation and NFT collection launching events.
- Design a clear strategy to market and maintain a hybrid audience of both crypto and traditional (mainstream) gamers to accelerate mainstreaming of the project.
- Campaigns and events:
- Design, coordinate and execute promotional and PR campaigns across all possible channels.
- Implement and track organic/paid promotions and ads campaigns.
- Design and execute organic/paid press releases and influencer marketing campaigns regularly.
- Design and execute community events and giveaway campaigns in collaboration with our community managers.
- Plan, design and coordinate required B2B and B2C marketing materials and creatives.
- Social media management:
- Lead and execute all social media marketing activities, including copywriting and content creation, with an implemented content calendar for all social media channels such as Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Twitch, YouTube, etc.
- Write attractive and comprehensive copies, articles and posts to acquire new audiences, engage and maintain the community across the official website, blog, social media channels, Discord and external news websites.
- Community growth and engagement:
- Design and execute plans to attract, maintain and engage both crypto and mainstream players across all social media channels and through planned email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute strategies to expand the community exponentially by reaching out to yet unexplored communities of gaming and crypto spaces like gaming guilds, Esports and mainstream gamers.
- Study the market for new changes and trends and generate comprehensive and easy-to-understand executive reports.
- Analyze, track and improve metrics and KPIs and run practical A/B testings where needed.
- 8+ years of proven experience in marketing and community management preferably in the gaming or crypto spaces.
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry and marketing for PC/Consoles games.
- Deep understanding of blockchain aspects such as NFT, DeFi, governance and utility tokens, DAO, dApps, Ethereum network, Wallet, etc.
- Deep understanding of Discord and social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram and Reddit.
- A leader and team builder with both creative and analytical capabilities with a solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal English skills) and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Physically located in the U.S. or Canada.
- A genuine crypto believer with a shared vision of shaping the future of gaming as us.
- Ability to concisely articulate a point of view.
- Experience in launching game or blockchain projects as the founder or an executive leader.
- Having a strong network of connections in the gaming and crypto communities of journalists, influencers and investors.
- Creative brand builder and storyteller personality.
- Being a gamer or love games 🎮
- Being a sci-fi freak! 👽🖖
- Having a strong entrepreneurial mentality and not a 9-to-5 mindset.
- Having an extremely passionate and ambitious yet humble personality, willing to work hard.
- Native or bilingual English speaker.
- Your presence in Vancouver, Canada (Yes, this is a remote position, but we'd love to meet you in person from time to time!)
- Competitive salary (Specific compensation would be offered based on skills and work experience).
- The option of getting paid in cryptocurrency.
- Possibility of a generous native token allocation to incentivize your long-term contribution.
- Be a pivotal part of the project with an exceptional opportunity to impact one of the best-in-class crypto games and be among its core contributors to shaping the future of gaming.
- Learning and training budget.
- Expenses paid travel for the planned B2B and B2C events and conferences.
- Reimbursement of some business-related expenses.
How to apply
- Only apply for this role if you really meet all the requirements and are ready to get your hands dirty with a hands-on position.
- Please make a short self-introductionvideo to introduce yourself and upload it unlisted on YouTube (or on other video streaming platforms). It doesn't need to be fancy at all, we are just super excited to meet you early!
- IMPORTANT: Don't send us a generic resume and cover letter. Make sure to include the "I've read the job post thoroughly" phrase in your cover letter to let us know that you are not mass applying for 100 jobs per day and we can consider your application! We will reject all other applications without the phase included.
- Please be advised that only potentially successful applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post, we are excited to meet and greet you soon!