Are you known to your friends and family as a detail-oriented person, skilled at managing multiple projects, and keeping work to budget? If so, our Digital Media Manager (Search) might be the perfect role for you.
This position will manage all aspects of paid search within various media channels on behalf of our clients. This position requires a client-facing, analytics-driven mindset to handle paid search strategies for B2B and Healthcare accounts. You will ideate, launch, optimize, and report on all paid search campaigns and provide support to the paid social and media team to deliver integrated cross-channel demand generation programs for our clients. This position is both technical and client-facing so a deep understanding of the Google, Bing and management platforms as well as client management / relationship building is a must.
Movéo is a demand generation agency uniquely built to help its clients measurably improve business performance. We focus on three interdependent drivers of growth - brand optimized for demand, customer acquisition and customer engagement. Visit us at www.moveo.com.
- Create, manage and optimize paid search campaigns
- Build strategic campaign plans and volume estimates for search RFP requests
- Formulating paid-search strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Oversee campaign set-up, activation and day-to-day client communication
- Analyze campaign performance and optimization strategy
- Identify scope and scale of current programs and execute strategies to capitalize on opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure all client deliverables are on-time
- Contribute to the creation and refinement of company processes and procedures
- Provide support to the paid social and media teams to monitor and maintain budgets, pacing, and recommending/executing overall campaign optimizations to meet business objectives
- Keep abreast of the latest best practices, new platform features and opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing, economics or related fields
- 3+ yrs of experience working in paid search within an agency/client environment
- Experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on search platforms (Google, Bing, SA360, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Experience developing budget recommendations, and maintaining correct budget pacing
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Strong understanding around measurement and attribution
- Able to prioritize and can manage multiple projects at once
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint preferred
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics is required (certification is a plus)
- Experience with other platforms such as Bing, Yahoo and Baidu are a plus.
- Experience with LinkedIn and Facebook advertising platforms is a plus
- Proven ability to lead creative sessions - which include brainstorming and both internal and external presentations.
We are "remote first, office occasional" company and believe that each individual employee has tremendous opportunity to positively impact our culture. Our generous benefits include: BlueCross BlueShield health, vision, dental, flexible PTO/vacation time; 401(k) and annual profit-sharing bonus.
We want to ensure that you have the tools and team you need to be successful at your job.
**Remote and flexible work arrangements, Chicago and/or Midwest candidates encouraged to apply**
Movéo is an equal opportunity employer.