Do you like the idea of being able to wake-up and work from the comfort of your home, yet still be a part of a supportive and friendly team? A place where the work that you do is not only appreciated, but has a direct impact on the lives and businesses of thousands of people?
LearnDash is looking for a Project manager to be responsible for end to end Program Management. This role works with business partners and resource managers at various levels in the organization to prioritize program / project objectives and conduct resource planning.
Successful applicants will have a proven record of successful project delivery.
- Establish and manage stakeholder expectations and success criteria for the overall program
- Develop, maintain, and monitor Program Project Plan
- Create and define Program / Project roles and responsibilities
- Communicate program information, including; status reporting, meeting actions, change requests, risk reports, issue logs, schedule and budget performance charts, etc.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, estimating project duration and cost, managing project budget, creating detailed project plans and managing project change life-cycle
- Collaborate with Strategic Program Manager Lead and/or other Program managers to drive program resources through delivery of program objectives
- Manage team to complete systems analysis, solutioning, design, build, test, implementation and post implementation activities for the key program the resource is responsible for
- Coordinate resources and timetables across departments
- Manage project requirements and risks to ensure goals are met
- Managed budget and timeline constraints
- Collaborate on department efforts / project so to provide drive standardized project management methodologies
Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of certifications and/or experience
- 2+ years project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to use the principles and practices of project management
- Sufficient level of technical aptitude to effectively assess and communicate any technical risks or challenges
- Able to present ideas, collaborate effectively, and influence at all levels of the organization
- Creativity and flexibility to facilitate leveraging solutions for positive outcomes
- Strong understanding of company/business issues
- Ability to multi-task and ability to exercise flexibility to change priorities as needed
- Proven proficiency in the PM role and function (multi-resource management, work breakdown, management of project issues, risks, dependencies and schedule
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written formats
- Project Management Training/Certification within the last 12 months
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.